Using Splunk Enterprise Security 5.3 on Aug 20 in Scalar Vancouver
Thank you for your interest in Using Splunk Enterprise Security 5.3 on August 20
This class is no longer accepting new registrations. We encourage you to view other dates on our public schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Pacific Daylight Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
Yes! We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Scalar Vancouver.
1095 West Pender
Vancouver, British Columbia V5K 0A1
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 1500.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Splunk.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into two sessions, divided by lunch. Additional breaks will be provided at the discretion of the instructor. Ample time will be provided throughout the day for class lab activities.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Splunk provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 6 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.