Splunk 7.3 Fast Start Registration on Sep 30 in Singapore HUONE Clarke Quay
Thank you for your interest in Splunk 7.3 Fast Start Registration on September 30
Splunk 7.3 Fast Start Registration
Mon, Sep 30
SGT — Singapore HUONE Clarke Quay
To register for this class please click "Register" below. If you are registering for someone else please check "This is for someone else". Registrations will close on: Saturday, September 28, 2019 9:00 AM SGT.
The training is priced from $ 4500.00 USD per participant
Not a date that works for you? View the complete schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Monday, September 30, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, October 4, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Singapore Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Singapore HUONE Clarke Quay.
3D River Valley Road
#03-01 Clarke Quay
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 4500.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Splunk.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into two sessions, divided by lunch. Additional breaks will be provided at the discretion of the instructor. Ample time will be provided throughout the day for class lab activities.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Splunk provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 12 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.